Re: Art of Mexico - links online

---------

From: robert cannon (cannon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 07:57:26 PDT

Dear Judy,
this is a very useful site. Recources like these are not easy to come by
over here in the UK.
If anyone else reads this, particularly any High School teachers, I'm
looking for resources, ideas for anything to do with German expressionism.
I'm planning to do some woodcuts and some relief paintings this term of
self-portraits - with German Expressionism as a starting point.
Yours in anticipation
Jan Cannon.- UK and rainy