Re: How Many Male Teachers ?

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 21:06:01 PDT

We have fewer and fewer female teachers...I just quickly counted up ten, and
that is out of a certificated staff of 32...of course we have two unfilled
math positions, and maybe they will be women?
I seriously doubt that we will be able to fill the math positions at
all...there is such a shortage....this is a 6-8 middle school.
Charlotte

griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---