How Many Male Teachers ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 20:03:37 PDT

I teach Middle School and noticed that several new teachers
were men. I just wondered what the ratio in your schools
was. It does tend to be more balanced (more males) as the
grade levels go up. We have 35 teachers in the building and 14
of them are male (40%). Many of our kids come from single
parent families and need a positive male role model.
What is the percent of males on your teaching staff ?
Are you in an Elementary, Middle or High school ?
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com