Re: B&N and other discounts...

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 19:39:03 PDT

Aaron and Jennifer wrote:

> Also, one of my classroom teachers said that Days Inn
> gives a 10% discount on any stay. Gotta provide proof of being a teacher
> though at check-in.

I remember that; I stayed at the Days Inn in Baltimore when the
conference was there. You should call ahead and check to see if the
particular location you're heading to participates in this program.

Ten percent is not that much, really, particularly if it's just 10% off
the "rack rate" (full price). You can get better discounts through AAA,
or the chain's own frequent stayers (?) club, or even ask for a business
rate.

Maggie

---