First day!!!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 19:01:56 PDT

I completed my first day (with Kinders and 7ths). Last night we had "Meet the Teachers" night at the Primary, tonight at the Intermediate. This replaces Open House, so I am finished with that part! My day started with Kinders - I had a poem shared with me from the kinder list - it went "Look at me, as busy as a bee, on my first day of school, at ______ Elementary" (I substituted Primary). Then we drew a bee - VERY successful! As I was taking them back to class one boy decided to see if he could fit into his locker. He could. I had trouble telling his teacher with a straight face! *L* As I was preparing my cart for tomorrow my NEW elementary principal gave me a room! It is going to be a GREAT year! :-)
~Michal

---