Re: Displaying student art work

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 18:26:08 PDT

> artappeal wrote:
>
> > Hi! I have over 800 elementary students, 33 classes
> a week,
>
> Leah,
> How is this possible? 33 classes a week?

Dear Jan,

I teach seven, forty minute classes per day with five minutes in between,
except on Tuesday, I only teach five. I have an hour between 12 and 1 for
lunch and planning. I also have some time most mornings and afternoons.
Then there's Tuesday, eighty glorious minutes (most years I teach 35 classes
a week). Our day starts at 8:20 a.m. and ends at 3:50 p.m. I have a nice
room, two great co-principals and professional colleagues. I like my
schedule except that I do feel rushed. I wouldn't mind having 50 or 60 min.
classes.

Leah

---