Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: looking for advice on the move from elementary to high school

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 17:10:58 PDT

Hi everyone!
I just found out that I will probably be moving from K- 5 (art on the cart/4
schools) to the senior high school (2D) this year. I'm staying in the same
system. Any advice from those of you who have made a similar leap? Words
of wisdom would be greatly appreciated! This will be my fourth year as a
full time art educator. I am so excited!
Thanks so much,