melted crayons, Frontpage

---------

From: Sarah Wegenast (swegenas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:22:21 PDT

    I have used melted crayons in several projects. You can buy a "Wax
Melter Palette". It is electric and has 10 individual trays for melting
crayons, was, etc. It comes with an eyedropper. I bought mine from Nasco.
You can also order crayons without paper to melt if you are short colors.
    I developed my website using Frontpage and have maintained it for a few
years. I have NEVER had a problem. A virus does not come from software! Run
your Norton or Zonealarm.

Sarah Wegenast - Art Teacher
Aurora Public Schools, Aurora, Nebraska
Elementary Art Website: