High School Art Club Activities

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 15:30:41 PDT

I know this was posted earlier in the summer...but at that time, I did not
know I would be involved in our high school art club this year...SO...with
all the emails coming in, I DELETED all of those messages without reading
them.

So...if any of you work with high school art clubs and don't mind helping
me...please email me with some good ideas for activites. Our club will meet
after school. You may respond to me at croberts@coastalnet.com
Thanks for your anticipated help!
Carolyn Roberts

---