Re: Sally and Html

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 14:54:50 PDT

Sally,
        Unless things have been changed at the Getty server "Lyris"
it creates problems for some ArtsEdNetters if we send our
e-mails in html. I know it looks better, but it turns into garbage
for those who subscribe to the digest form of the list.
Please set your preferences for plain text only. I know it would
be appreciated.
        Anyone, if this has changed and I am wrong, please set
me straight.
                                                Thanks, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail