Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Displaying student art work

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 14:34:31 PDT

artappeal wrote:

> Hi! I have over 800 elementary students, 33 classes
a week,

  How is this possible? 33 classes a week? How long
are your classes? When do you squeeze in lesson
planning? In our district the maximum classes the
elementary teacher can have is 24 but they do not like
the teachers to have more than 21. If the teacher
does, the region sends a part time art teacher to the
school. Wow..33!
    Jan in Miami

Do You Yahoo!?