Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More about Molas

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 13:26:01 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetter....

I just couldn't resist....when I was making my Mola page ) I saw one on the following
site that cried out to me:

I will soon be the proud owner this elephant mola (I collect

I have had a nice time "talking" to Merran Gray
.I thought the prices were reasonable. She (well---she sounds "she")
sells a lot to school teachers....Just thought I would pass it on that
"she" will be putting more images up soon as so many have sold. Check
back soon.

About the Kuna (Cuna) and Panama (history of Panama)

Here are some elementary lesson plans

Wonderful Wednesday!

Judy Decker

P.S. Have a chuckle...we are teaching science too:
Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter (MOLA) Science Investigation -