More about Molas

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 13:26:01 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetter....

I just couldn't resist....when I was making my Mola page
 http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/molas.htm ) I saw one on the following
site that cried out to me: http://www.panart.com

I will soon be the proud owner this elephant mola (I collect
elephants): http://www.panart.com/mola1_08.html

I have had a nice time "talking" to Merran Gray mailto:info@panart.com
.I thought the prices were reasonable. She (well---she sounds "she")
sells a lot to school teachers....Just thought I would pass it on that
"she" will be putting more images up soon as so many have sold. Check
back soon. http://www.panart.com/mola_gallery.htm

About the Kuna (Cuna) and Panama
http://www.thorup.com/cuna.html
http://www.folkart.com/~latitude/panama/kuna/kuna.htm
http://home.iae.nl/users/grimaldo/journey.html (history of Panama)

Here are some elementary lesson plans
http://www.dhc.net/%7eartgeek/mola.html
http://www.hsv.k12.al.us/schools/art/dixon/multicultural.htm#Molas

Wonderful Wednesday!

Judy Decker

P.S. Have a chuckle...we are teaching science too:
Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter (MOLA) Science Investigation -

---