Re: e-bay

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 10:17:52 PDT

Isn't it amazing how the face of shopping is changing by leaps and bounds?
So many independent little book stores, music stores, etc. are just closing
down. Can't compete with amazon.com and others. It's so sad, and yet,
living here (blissfully) in the middle of nowhere it takes an hour to drive
somewhere like a mall to be able to pick up a book, appreciate the heft and
apearance, enjoy the admosphere of the store, and maybe buy books. Just my
random thought for the day...
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net