Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: does anyone order from Sax??

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 05:56:39 PDT

I have ordered from SAX for about 18 years and never
really had a problem. We can't order out of the
regular budget until after September 1st. I have
ordered some supplies I needed first and I saved about
$400 off the catalog prices by sending in and asking
for a bid first. Judy told us about this last year or
the year before.

Texas High
Texarkana, TX

Do You Yahoo!?