Re: B&N and other discounts...

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 13:10:02 PDT

I don't know how far reaching this chain is, but we have a store called
Hastings which carries books, videos, music and software and they also offer
a teacher's discount. I believe it's 5-25% depending on what you are buying.
(If I remember correctly, lowest is software and highest is books) This is
great as they will also special order. So you can get those hard to find art
videos at a discount--music to play in your room at a discount...etc.

I bought my wife one of the Harry Potter books on CD for her to play during
quiet time in her room last year and saved $12!

If you don't have one of these stores see if a similar store in your area
offers anything. We have to take whatever offers come our way.

Donald Peters
Lubbock, Texas