Re: sax order

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 19:43:48 PDT

I have to say that Sax is my favorite art supplier. The local rep,
Connie Akers, goes out of her way to accomodate the needs of teachers in
my building and across our district. She is providing an after school
workshop in September for us.

Anytime there has been a delay in my order from Sax, the cause has
always been traced to the district.

Pam

> "L. E. Horvath" wrote:
>

> Deb,
> In my experience, Sax has gone out of its way to be helpful and
> accomadating. When there are backorders or wrong items sent, it has
> always been taken care of satisfactorily. I can certainly understand
> your frustration, though!
> -Lydia de Toledo
> ---
> leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu