Re: wedging

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 19:33:55 PDT

Just a funny story to start the year. Whenever I hear the term or use the
term wedging, I giggle a bit. My first year in the system about 15 years ago
on a conditional contract covering a pregnancy leave, I had a "wedging"
experience. ----The tables in the room were very low, (elementary school) so
to I decided to wedge some clay on the counter by the sink. Hmmmmmmmmm I did
not know that the sink/counter was not connected in a permanent way to the
wall, studs, whatever. Anyway, I jarred the piping underneath the sink. I
tore the piping right out! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unknown to me, I went to the
office to take a phone call, and when I returned to the room, the floor was
covered with water. Ugh. The custodian was great. But if I see him anywhere
in our community, he looks and has a grin, and I can't help but chuckle.

---