Re: Displaying student work

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 18:31:23 PDT

> Leah, how do you store all of that work? Betsy

Dear Betsy,

I you mean for the art show, I have a large closet, about four feet deep, 6
feet high. I save the boxes that 18x24 paper comes in, and I keep the work
(both 2-D and 3-D) in those, stacked up to the top of the closet. If you
mean the daily work, I keep that in the same closet. I have a large,
lamenated folder for each class which holds 12" by 18" folders for each
student. 3D work usually gets stored on one of my 8 window sills. My
windows are near the ceiling, and the sills are about 18" deep, so things
pretty much stay out of the way. I probably told you way more than you
wanted to know, but that's how I do it.

Leah

---