Thanks!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 15:54:17 PDT

Hi All, I just want to say thanks to all who were so supportive of Sax. It
makes our hard work have meaning to know that our customers and friends
appreciate it. We try very hard to please. I would like to ask that if you
have a problem or issue with which you think I can help to please contact me
privately or call our offices instead of just being unhappy. Maybe I won't
be able to help but I will certainly try. I also want to tell you about the
wonderful products that I learned about at our sales meeting but will wait
for a later time to do that. Once again... thanks, friends! Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---