Textile Links Page - Online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 12:49:06 PDT

Some folks were interested in fiber arts.....

I put my Textiles links page online (as-is) I decided it was
functional the way it was - nothing fancy.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/textiles.htm

For those who were away fom the list -- I have a Paper/book making
links page (new this summer):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/paper.htm

Neither of these are intended to be comprehensive....just sites I have
visited.

For some reason everything I have added since the search feature does
not come up in the search on the first page - I will check into that.

Judy Decker

---