Two more images about "Peace"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 11:48:45 PDT

I found these using our "new" images search
http://images.google.com

I won't use the Ruebens one-- but I will use the Jacob Lawrence image.

Paul Ruebens: Allegroy of the Blessings of Peace"
http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/rubens/

Jacob Lawrence: Brotherhood for Peace:
http://gulib.lausun.georgetown.edu/dept/speccoll/prints/jpg/18.jpg

Printmakers may want to check out Georgetwon's Collection collection
(I added a link from my site):
http://gulib.lausun.georgetown.edu/dept/speccoll/prints/printsA2Z.htm

Oh....yes..... I have Amanda Dunbar - the 19 year old artist on my
list, too: http://www.amandadunbar.com

Now to quit seraching-- and get planning....

Judy Decker

---