What do you read?

---------

From: Juline Chevalier (julinec_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 11:11:58 PDT

Hello all,

It's Juline, the museum education fellow.

Our museum has developed a wonderful curriculum packet
to get contemporary art into non-arts classrooms (a
guide of over 300 pages, a video and slide set) that
we now want to market.

What kind of teacher publications do you all read on a
regular basis? Are these local or national
publications?

I would appreciate any titles/web addresses you have.

Thanks,
Juline

=====
"It's a question of letting your mind go to sleep and just using your eyes." -Ellsworth Kelly