Re:Impressionist book

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 09:29:45 PDT

I got the same book at Barnes and Noble, as well as a
bunch of others- totaling 100.00. I think only one was
not in the bargain section. Still waiting on my PTA
reimbursement. I either have students pick a landscape
from Nat'l Geo and reproduce it Impressionist style
with paint, or set up a still life and paint it in the
Impressionist style.
Jayna