Triplets Talk on the Web / But ???

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 09:07:56 PDT

Woody,

I just played two and they were perfect:) I am using my
laptop (PC). Sound was perfect,too.

Vivian

"The more I do on these "confusers" the more I get
frustrated.
I just finished a page with Mpeg movies of the triplet
grandkids
talking. http://www.taospaint.com/TripletsTalk.html
It seems to be OK ????? But, it doesn't work right for
me.
When I test it on my hard drive the Mpeg videos open with
MacZilla rather than Quicktime. After I published it to
the web,
they don't want to open in my browser window / rather
they
download to my desktop (a pain). I'm on an i-Mac that's
been
acting funny of late. No Real Audio files will open for
me either ?????

So, I switched to the PC, the Mpegs open with Windows
Media
Player and run but there isn't any sound. I could blame
this on
some virus but I'm sure it's something I've done. If
anyone out
there has a clue, please let me know. Thanks !!!"

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedyhttp://members.home.net/artzheart