For Texas Teachers

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 13:38:19 PDT

Greetings,

I don't know how many of us on the list are from Texas, but for those of you
who are, I have a couple of questions.

How many of you are planning on attending the TAEA in Lubbock in November?
Would you be interested in getting together one night with other list
members for a dinner and/or visiting?

I am on the planning committee and thought this might be something some of
us would want to do.

Feel free to reply to me privately so we don't fill up list space with this.
softsnow@hotmail.com

Thanks for your input.
Donald Peters
Lubbock, Texas