Re: Virus

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 03:51:25 PDT

Judy and Barbara,
My techs first reaction was that I have a virus. I really think my
difficulties are connected to the way Front Page was installed. The 98
FrontPage did not install the personal web browser so the other tech went
into my setup and started tweaking it. My biggest problem is how slow my
internet is now and If I don't wait until the computer is COMPLETELY done,
it explodes. I have ME and I am exploring the System Restore option. Wish
me luck.

---