Re: does anyone order from Sax??

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 21:00:14 PDT

You might check with your district office to see when they placed the
order. I have not had trouble with Sax, but I know that my district
decided to place orders the first week of August to hold that money in
savings for another couple of months. It made a good financial choice for
them, but left many of us in the lurch. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #