Re: Tripple the fun! Woody's grandkids- Check 'em out!

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 20:29:11 PDT

OK! I had to do a few chores out here in the woods while I waited to hear
Tiff's sounds, but I was totally impressed with the quality of the sound and
the video. Very cool, and of course, darling kids.
It took 11 minutes to download, and it popped up in my Yahoo Player
window...amusing since I had just been listening to Simon & Garfinkel's
Kodachrome, one of my all time favs, that my son got on Napster, and brought
to his mom, who could never have download anything out here in the woods.
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---