Wedging Table

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:55:59 PDT

Today was our first day to check back in. I know there was a discussion on the plaster used for wedging tables 2 or 3 weeks ago, but my wedging table was in great shape so I didn't pay any attention. Well, upon entering my classroom today I discovered all plaster had conviently disappeared from my table. I am seeing red!!!!! Our custodial staff just has NOOOOO clue. I informed the superintendent that I would be submitting a purchase order to replace the plaster, and that no way should it come out of my budget (and he agreed!). Anyways, to KIS - what key words do I need to use to find the plaster info so I can order new? Help! :-)
~Michal

---