hanging student work

---------

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:37:36 PDT

<< I never realized how much
 it meant to have their work hung) >>

Today was our first day back. At the end of the last period of the day, one kid who was with me last year came up and stood right next to me. He's kind of a loner type, not too many friends. He said, "I see you hung my drawing up" (I hung left over student work from last year in my supply closet/office) then he gave me a big hug! That's a good way to start the year!:-)
-Lydia de Toledo

---