Re: Tripple the fun! Woody's grandkids- Check 'em out!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 18:57:15 PDT

Thanks Judy,
        Glad they are working fine for you. I don't know what my
problem here is. Probably I've got some settings wrong, I just
don't remember where to fix it. Or I got some conflicts between
software. Yes, they were done on my Mavica. You can set it to do
a larger format Mpeg video but it's only 15 seconds, not 60.
                                                Woody in K

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com