Tripple the fun! Woody's grandkids- Check 'em out!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 17:55:29 PDT

OK..Woody... I am a "sucker" for a cute little kids (you get me every
time ....smile)...I checked every single video and they all "talked"
to me.. I am very impressed the quality of the video, too - Were these
done with the Mavica? - The images are so sharp -- or with a digital
video camera?
http://www.taospaint.com/TripletsTalk.html

Mine opened in Quick Time....and loaded fairly quickly. I'd be hard
pressed to pick a favorite....singing....reading...maybe the sounds of
the animals?..."Mooooo"! I had to close the door to the office so my
laughter wouldn't interfere with hubby's ball game on TV...(giggle) He
did ask me what I was doing....

I know I don't usually send replies to the whole list....but I thought
folks would want to know they work on PC's with QuickTime
installed...Try it and see.... You know I will be giving Woody a
"call" when I need help trying to do these video clips (if I try, that
is).

Judy Decker

---