Re: does anyone order from Sax??

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 17:31:53 PDT

Deb,

I also forgot to mention that Judy Nagel, one of our list members, is the
reason I even got turned on to Sax. At the Sax booth at the Ohio Art
Conference, I mentioned Judy's name and how wonderful she was to help us all,
and I got treated royally! I'm sure she will reply if she reads your e-mail!

My feeling is, if I can return the favor to Judy for all her help by sending
my budget dollars in her direction, it's like doing business with family!

Sandy

---