Re: does anyone order from Sax??

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 17:23:18 PDT

Deb,

This is my third year ordering from Sax. I get most of my supplies from
them. They are usually very prompt and follow-up with customer service on
back-ordered items is hassle free. My order has not come in yet for this
year, but the school district in which I work waits to place orders later in
the summer. So, check with your school secretary to see when the order was
placed -- give Sax a call! I think they are great.

Sandy

> Once again there is a problem with my Sax order and I haven't received it
> yet. ---

---