Virus and FrontPage - no connection

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 16:56:28 PDT

For ArtGotch (Barbara) and Judi...and any one else concerned:

Having FrontPage on your computer has nothing to do with viruses....I
have used FrontPage since December 1998 - first with FrontPage 98 and
now with FrontPage 2000. I have never had a problem with the software
on any machine I have used (we have it on all of the computers in our
labs at school, too) -- nor have I had problems with the servers that
host my sites.

Maybe Clark Fralick (who teaches FrontPage) can verify this? If I
don't see a reply to the list from Clark-- I will e-mail him
privately.

Judy Decker

P.S. OK Mr. Gates... I'll take that commission any time..... I even
have a friend who bought FrontPage so she could use my "no-theme" art
web page -- she liked the features of FrontPage over Netscape Composer
and I didn't even have any bells and whistles on the no-theme site.

---