Triplets Talk on the Web / But ???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 16:36:03 PDT

The more I do on these "confusers" the more I get frustrated.
I just finished a page with Mpeg movies of the triplet grandkids
talking. http://www.taospaint.com/TripletsTalk.html
It seems to be OK ????? But, it doesn't work right for me.
When I test it on my hard drive the Mpeg videos open with
MacZilla rather than Quicktime. After I published it to the web,
they don't want to open in my browser window / rather they
download to my desktop (a pain). I'm on an i-Mac that's been
acting funny of late. No Real Audio files will open for me either ?????

So, I switched to the PC, the Mpegs open with Windows Media
Player and run but there isn't any sound. I could blame this on
some virus but I'm sure it's something I've done. If anyone out
there has a clue, please let me know. Thanks !!!

                                Clueless, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com