does anyone order from Sax??

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 15:53:07 PDT

Hi -
Once again there is a problem with my Sax order and I haven't received it
yet. It is the majority of my supplies, and we start school in less than
two weeks. This seems to happen every year, and every year there is a
different problem. Does anyone still order from Sax, or had similar
experiences? Who do you order from, problem-free?

Thanks for letting me vent, without getting long in all the details...!