Re: Unknown sender -- virus

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 12:08:48 PDT

Liz, I look at the list of messages to see if I have any that I'm unsure of.
If there are any that do not have anything in the subject or if it is a name
I'm not familiar with, I delete. You can always go to your delete file to
undo it if you find that it is a valid message. If it is color coded for
the list and has a first and last name attached with a subject that sounds
legitimate, I usually think it is OK. I feel the same as you do about not
wanting to repeat the virus fiasco again. When in doubt...DELETE! Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com