Re: Unknown sender -- virus

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 10:54:34 PDT

Hi Judy --
You say you got a couple of "unknown sender" messages and you deleted them
without opening. I guess I'd like your "technique" for doing this! When I
read my mail, one post is on the screen. When I hit "delete" or "next"
after I've read it, the next post automatically comes up. The post last
week with the Frame Corners info that supposedly had a virus (one that you
didn't need to open an attachment to get) therefore came up on my screen
before I read the subsequent post warning about it. How do you look through
your mail to avoid this happening? Or maybe this is a question for someone
who doesn't get the digest form... ??? Had a virus last year and I really
don't want to go thru that again!!
Thanks, anyone, for advice!
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net