Re:national advertisement for art education...

---------

From: klmvisarts (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 10:28:03 PDT

If we did national advertising like music educators did, which connections do
you think would best serve art educators?

our NE thread was pondering the above and I thought this should be opened up to everyone.

self expression- making time for the good stuff in life
(Who was it that said life without poetry would not be worth...)
problem solving- thinking outside of the box
global language- communication
making education come alive (I wouldn't have a strong sense of a historical timeline without art history to make it so interesting and full of connections! Nor geography for that matter! My interest in many areas began with the magic of art!)
How about focusing on CONNECTIONS as a theme?
Oooops! My daughters are paging me...
but later I'll pick up where I left off,
Kerry
http://www.ri.net/schools/Johnston/thornton/
klmvisarts@home.com

Which area would you choose to build a campaign on?