Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

For those interested in Art with transportation

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 09:41:08 PDT

Did anyone compile an entire list of posts about Art of Transportaion?
How about Art about Sports? How about Art about Flight?

Here is a lesson I found on KinderArt site:
No author stated on this one so maybe by Andrea Mulder Slater?

Another artist to add to your Mary Cassatt-- she has several
relating to transportation -- boating and drivng a carriage are two I
have on file.

William H. Johnson is one that kids might like:
Going to Church

Ferry Boat Trip
Ambulance on the Go
(Unit Lesson )

Judy Decker

P.S. Printmakers -- there is a nice reduction linocut by Johnson
online-- The URL was too long-- but it is the first University of
Maryland link