Nice cultural art from Blake Elementary School

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 07:12:56 PDT

Robert Teslow shared his high school printmaking at Blake (Excellent
prints!).
I did some playing on the site and found the gallery. Elementary
teachers will want to check out the cultural art done by the
elementary students.
http://www.blakeschool.org/aaa/arts/gallery/index.html

Robert-- thanks for sharing your student work. I have added your
school to
Just for Kids: http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm#See
Currently the list member pages are still at the bottom of this page -
Soon I will make a separate page -- as new members post their sites.

Judy Decker

---