Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Unknown sender

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 06:34:21 PDT

I too got a couple of these messages and deleted without opening. If they
aren't someone I know, I am no longer opening attachments unless I get a
message in advance telling me who they are and what the message contains.
It's too bad we have to take these precautions but I don't think anyone
wants to go through the virus war. Judy