Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: August 11, 2001

From: Robert Teslow (rteslow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 20:06:41 PDT writes:
> Myriam

Dear Myriam,

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestions. I invite you to consider
student work displayed on our web site <>. I too
introduce paper stencil and instruct students in the use of photo screens
as well. The course is a semester class meeting 4xper week.

I'm in a quandary about what best to do with subject matter for a class
that happens to be small and single gender (boys). I'd like to think that
male students could utilize printmaking as a vehicle for personal voices
about subject matter that is important to them as individuals.

Robert Teslow