Another Impressionism site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 13:03:16 PDT

I was curious and looked for the index of the site containing the
Degas Portrait (posted by Woody to the list). Here is the index:
Impressionism: Gardens of Sunlight
http://art.koti.com.pl/index_en.html
You can see reproductions of works of Claude Monet, Edgar Degas,
Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Edouard Manet, Vincent van Gogh, Paul Cezanne
and Paul Gauguin.-- others to be added. The site was slow to load (for
me today) -- but you will find some images that may not be available
on other sites. I know some of you were/are creating PowerPoint
presentations about these artists.

Olga's Gallery has many quality Cassatt images:
http://www.abcgallery.com/C/cassatt/cassatt.html

Here is the index for all of Olga's artists
http://www.abcgallery.com/alfaind.html
http://www.abcgallery.com/index.html (home page)
My POW software worked to block the pop-up ads, too, on Olga's site.
This is fun.... gives me a new sense of "power" (sort of like bug
zapper).

If anyone missed my post for POW...here's the link:
http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/pow.htm
If anyone else tries this software and has problems with it-- PLEASE
let me know. I already sent it to our tech guys.

Judy Decker

---