Re: Student art

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 11:38:16 PDT

Rdunkelart@aol.com wrote:

> << I never realized how much
> it meant to have their work hung) >>

I made several request and have tack strips in the hallways.
I try to get 100% of the first 6th and 7th grade projects up.
I do what I call 100% success projects early on, we put them
on colored construction paper and I have name tags made for
each student. If a tag is left over, I know I missed somebody.
We use one day for everyone to get the project display ready.
It's important to do it early. Nothing hurts more than to hear,
"You never put my work up."
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail