Re:My web site is up

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 09:12:08 PDT

Thank you all for your positive feedback on the web site
and helpful directions to make some areas easier to read.

We've added photos of the WHALES we did for the mall
display on whales (like the cows and pigs). They placed
the whales - a total of 50 from the schools in our county
- throughout the mall. I asked what they were going to do
with them afterwards. The mall people were not sure. I
said that I would like ours back. The person then said
that they may take them to the Zoo and auction them off
there as a fund raiser.

http://members.home.net/artzheart/whales.html

These are images of them in my classroom. I didn't get
photos of them in the mall. They were grouped and
surrounded with white fences at the mall display.

~^~
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedyhttp://members.home.net/artzheart