Re: woody's web site

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 09:11:12 PDT

I visit Woody's website a lot, (just finished the
tesselations with my seventh graders-they were
awesome) and now I'm getting ready to check it for a
collograph lesson- I think I remember one being there.
I'm so glad I don't have to listen to "Goin' to Kansas
City"- it was getting on my nerves too! :)
Thanks for everything, Woody!

Jayna