Bulletin Boards

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 07:29:49 PDT

I have many art posters and "Element" posters around my room so far
(this will be my first year). I'm in the middle school and there is
little space in the halls to hang their art work (plus it gets knocked
down so easily).
I have a huge bulletin board along the back wall of my room. Since I
refuse to only pick the "really good" art work to hang, and I hate not
hanging everyone's project (while student teaching, the space was
limited and there were many disappointed kids. I never realized how much
it meant to have their work hung) , I'm leaving it for non-class
projects.
My bulletin board says "Art Gallery" on it, and it will be for any art
that the students do which is not a project given by me (I'm hoping to
encourage art outside of art class). I hope it works, if not, I will
fill it with art history, images, etc.- I'll let you guys know if I get
any takers. Think it will work?
-Krista

---