Re: AP studio art - Links

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 07:32:31 PDT

I did a Google search for "Portfolio Advanced Placement Art"

        http://members.aol.com/babahughes/portfoliotips.html
        http://www.manhattan.edu/programs/ap/courses.html
        http://www.fortbend.k12.tx.us/chs/acad/electives/electives2000/CHS_Waterman_AP%20Studio%20Art%20%20Gen%20Portfolio_Syllabus.htm
        http://www.zimmerworks.com/ap2.htm
        http://www.zimmerworks.com/ap.htm
        http://www.zimmerworks.com/studi.htm
        http://www.akaredhanded.com/kv4-teaching.html
        http://www.geocities.com/heartland/fields/8196/art_courses.htm
        http://www.genevaonline.com/~bhs/academics/courseguide/page07.html

There is a wealth of information out there on the web if we look for it.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com